Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Spanish Wine with Fruit"




A vibrant and colorful still life, this original oil is made up of a Spanish wine, grapes and pears painted in a styalized realism. Painted in subdued reds, yellows, green and blues, this work of art is sure to enhance and add color to your room decor. My personal vision in my artwork is moving toward a mediteranean style. Please watch my blog posts often as I will be adding a new body of paintings. I do work full-time in another profession which at times hampers my creativity so sometimes my postings are sporatic. I can't wait to retire so I can live my dream of being a full-time artist which might be soon.........


Dimensions: 9" X 12"

Available along with giclees and fine art prints.
Click here for purchase information

No comments: